We covered a lot of ground in this course. Today we will have time to collect feedback on final assignments, present podcasts, and then recap what we talked about during the course.
- Peer review of popular article (again)
- Radio presentations and discussion
- Course recap
Prepare in Advance
- Bring your revised popular article to class
- Please have your <1 minute, 150 word audio file created prior to the class. Send it to Brett via Slack or email in advance, or bring it on a USB stick. Also submit the transcript to Brett.
- Ensure you can access the Communications section of your Individual Development Plan from week 2 (recall: http://myidp.sciencecareers.org/).
- Peer review of popular article
- PResent podcasts and discuss
- Course feedback
- IDP Skills Assessment PDF
- Between week 11 and 12 I sent you a Qualtrics survey link. You will be given class time to complete it.
Slides available via speakerdeck