We want to work seamlessly, painlessly, and in such a way that you can easily find code and data many years after completing a project.
This week, we will cover RMarkdown - a language that allows integration of text and R code. We will also cover best-practices in arranging project folders.
- What is workflow?
- Using RProjects to organize workflow
- Best practices in arranging project folders
- Introduction to RMarkdown
- Introduction to Version Control
- Let’s talk about Version Control
- Introduction to GitHub for Version Control
- Happy Git and GitHub for the useR
Code and Data
Slides available via speakerdeck